Welcome to episode three of the Home with Willow Podcast! Last week we discussed transitioning to a plant based diet. I spoke a little bit about my own journey, some reasons for making the transition to a plant based diet, and my top tips for making the process a little bit easier.
So this week, I’m continuing that discussion by answering all of the questions I got over the past few weeks about plant based diets. So on today’s episode, I’ll be strictly doing a Q & A session – answering all of your amazing questions I got from Instagram and Facebook. There were a ton of great questions here that I believe a lot of people have been wondering about so… I’m pretty excited to answer them!
Questions Answered in this podcast:
- “I’d love to have some super cheap/simple plant based meals for times like now, where I’m very low on money. I’m currently living off bagels, pb&j, eggs, & tuna fish.” – Taylor
- “How can I curb cravings for non plant based things like meat & cheese? Why do I have cravings for meat and dairy?” – Liz
- “Easy/last minute meal ideas & things you should always have in your pantry?” – Taylor
- “How do you get adequate levels of taurine & B12?” – Jake
- “Best way to make it convenient, time wise?” -@poleandpropsper
- “The link between chia seeds, low blood pressure, and periods? I’m confused about it.” -@rainbowprojects
- “Any necessary supplements besides B12?” – @rainbowprojects
- “Thank you so much for sharing! Your posts are inspiring and relaxing to look at. I’d love any prep tips you have! What stays good cut in the fridge vs freezer? How long you’ve noticed things last. Also, anything I could bring for lunches when I don’t have the ability to heat food (extra points for no dairy, cashews, sesame seeds, or dates!) It’s been a struggle!” – Brittney
- “How many meals do you eat a day?” – Jessica