Nice Cream Recipe E-Book by Katie Emmitt
Your Ultimate Guide to Creating Plant-Based Healthy Ice Creams
This 60-page Color Nice Cream Recipe e-Book Includes:
- 35 incredible no-churn plant based nice cream recipes including Classic Favorites, Chocolate Based Nice Creams, Superfood Nice Creams, Sorbets, Sherbets, Frostys, Toppings & Bases (like Chia Pudding!)
- Gorgeous full color photos throughout to help you pick out your next favorite recipe!
- Pages specifically dedicated to helping you understand what equipment you need (and suggestions for purchase!)
- An entire section dedicated to explaining the different ingredients you’ll use in the book, where to purchase them, and their purpose in the recipes.
- Step-By-Step photos showing you what to expect as you create your first Nice Cream creation!
- Pro-Tips for serving your Nice Cream creations (like how to get slices of fruit to stay on the side of a jar!)
- Easy to follow recipes with simple ingredients. For harder to find ingredients, there is a “Purchasing Guide” in the back of the book with links to purchase.
- The recipes are all gluten-free, vegan/plant-based – and can be made nut-free with substitutions!
About the Nice Cream Recipe eBook
I wanted to create a book full of delicious non-dairy plant-based nice creams that was accessible for everyone! There are so many of us who can’t eat dairy, or who choose not to. Dairy free ice cream alternatives are often expensive and difficult to find. My goal was to write a book where you didn’t need fancy ingredients or equipment, and could easily learn how to design your own recipes!
This guide will teach you just that. Learn all about different ingredients, equipment, and even demystify how your favorite bloggers & instagram influencers are creating those gorgeous brightly colored nice cream bowls!
Many of these recipes have easily substitutable ingredients, and tips on making those substitutions. Not a huge fan of bananas? Try a base of pineapple or mango! Nut-Free? Try substituting rice milk, oat milk, or fruit juice! Unable to find those fancy SuperFood Powders? Order through the links provided, or still enjoy a wide variety of recipes right in the book! Folks who enjoy dairy can also substitute their favorite protein powders, milks, and yogurts too.
There is a little something for everyone in this Nice Cream Recipe eBook! I truly hope you enjoy!
What people are saying about the Nice cream Recipe eBook
This tastefully done eBook demonstrates an artistically masterful layout while containing recipes simple enough for a beginner. Katie remains relatable and informative throughout the stunning pages. Readers will know where to buy ingredients, what kitchen hardware is needed, and how to make basic to complex Nice Cream according to their desires. I highly recommend for anyone starting their plant-based journey or for those seasoned home-cooks looking for inspiring recipes. – A. Woodrum
Tips for Downloading on iPhone and iPad
If you are downloading to a iPhone or iPad, I suggest making sure you have the “Files” app installed. This is often where your PDF downloads will reside after downloading.
If you have downloaded the Nice Cream Recipe eBook and cannot find it on your iPhone or iPad, try swiping to the screen that shows “Up Next” “Siri App Suggestions” “Weather” “Maps Destinations” etc. At the top is a search bar where you can search your phone. Try searching for “Nice Cream.” The PDF file should come up!
Also note that the e-mail you receive after purchase has a download link in the table that says “Product – Expires – Download.” Underneath “Download” you’ll see the name of the eBook in a link. Tap there to download.
There are no reviews yet.