Welcome to the Home with Willow Podcast where we discuss all things mindful, plant-based, and eco-conscious. Join us for Episode 7 – What is Your “Higher Self?”
Episode 6 – Easy Ways to reduce your carbon footprint
Welcome to episode six! This week on the podcast, I discuss easy ways to reduce your carbon footprint for 2019! There are dozens of free and inexpensive things that you can start doing right now to reduce your carbon footprint. I also included a few ‘investment’ options as well, for those of you looking into buying new appliances, a new vehicle, or making your home more environmentally friendly. Listen to find out!
Episode 5 – What is Reiki? and How does it work?
Welcome to episode five of The Home with Willow Podcast! On this week’s episode, we’re discussing Reiki and energy healing. What is Reiki? And how does it work?
This week’s episode is particularly exciting because I hosted my very first guest – Alyson Wernly. Alyson is a Reiki Master and a Certified Health Coach. Over the last week, I asked everyone on Instagram and Facebook, “What would you ask a Reiki Master?” and we got a lot of questions – I asked Alyson what you wanted to know, and she took the time to thoughtfully answer.
…On today’s episode, I’ll be discussing the importance of having a good sense of self-worth & really finding self-love as a foundation for healing from abuse.
This week, the topic is a little different than what I’ve been discussing in previous episodes. Today, I’m discussing self-love increasing your self-worth – specifically after enduring an abusive relationship. This topic is very near and dear to my heart, because it is something I went through not so long ago.
So on today’s episode, I’ll be discussing the importance of having a good sense of self worth & really finding self love as a foundation for healing from abuse.
Welcome to episode three of the Home with Willow Podcast! Last week we discussed transitioning to a plant based diet. I spoke a little bit about my own journey, some reasons for making the transition to a plant based diet, and my top tips for making the process a little bit easier.
So this week, I’m continuing that discussion by answering all of the questions I got over the past few weeks about plant based diets. So on today’s episode, I’ll be strictly doing a Q & A session – answering all of your amazing questions I got from Instagram and Facebook. There were a ton of great questions here that I believe a lot of people have been wondering about so… I’m pretty excited to answer them!
Questions Answered in this podcast:
- “I’d love to have some super cheap/simple plant based meals for times like now, where I’m very low on money. I’m currently living off bagels, pb&j, eggs, & tuna fish.” – Taylor
- “How can I curb cravings for non plant based things like meat & cheese? Why do I have cravings for meat and dairy?” – Liz
- “Easy/last minute meal ideas & things you should always have in your pantry?” – Taylor
- “How do you get adequate levels of taurine & B12?” – Jake
- “Best way to make it convenient, time wise?” -@poleandpropsper
- “The link between chia seeds, low blood pressure, and periods? I’m confused about it.” -@rainbowprojects
- “Any necessary supplements besides B12?” – @rainbowprojects
- “Thank you so much for sharing! Your posts are inspiring and relaxing to look at. I’d love any prep tips you have! What stays good cut in the fridge vs freezer? How long you’ve noticed things last. Also, anything I could bring for lunches when I don’t have the ability to heat food (extra points for no dairy, cashews, sesame seeds, or dates!) It’s been a struggle!” – Brittney
- “How many meals do you eat a day?” – Jessica
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
“How can I have a more plant based diet, and what does that process look like?”
On episode 2 of The Home with Willow Podcast, the topic is all about transitioning to a more plant based diet. I’ll be discussing my own 13 year process to becoming plant based (including all of the ups & downs that went along with it)!
Additionally, I’ll be talking a little bit about my top tips to make the process easier and turning it into a long lasting lifestyle change!
Next week, I’ll be taking questions from Facebook and Instagram to do a little Q & A session to answer all of your pressing plant based diet questions.
I am pleased to announce the first episode of the Home with Willow Podcast! In October, I toyed around with the idea of starting a weekly Instagram live, or a weekly Podcast. After a lot of deliberation, I decided to bite the bullet and do it – creating this first episode as an instaLIVE show.
For this first episode, I wanted to talk a bit about easy ways that we can reduce plastic waste and our plastic consumption. As it turns out, there are so many free & low-cost ways to reduce your plastic use (a majority of them are under $40)!
Listen to the entire episode for free here to learn about dozens of ways that you can easily reduce your plastic waste and consumption.