Episode 6 – Easy Ways to reduce your carbon footprint
Welcome to episode six! This week on the podcast, I discuss easy ways to reduce your carbon footprint for 2019! There are dozens of free and inexpensive things that you can start doing right now to reduce your carbon footprint. I also included a few ‘investment’ options as well, for those of you looking into buying new appliances, a new vehicle, or making your home more environmentally friendly. Listen to find out!
Continue reading “Episode 6 – Easy Ways to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint”
Welcome to episode three of the Home with Willow Podcast! Last week we discussed transitioning to a plant based diet. I spoke a little bit about my own journey, some reasons for making the transition to a plant based diet, and my top tips for making the process a little bit easier.
So this week, I’m continuing that discussion by answering all of the questions I got over the past few weeks about plant based diets. So on today’s episode, I’ll be strictly doing a Q & A session – answering all of your amazing questions I got from Instagram and Facebook. There were a ton of great questions here that I believe a lot of people have been wondering about so… I’m pretty excited to answer them!
Questions Answered in this podcast:
- “I’d love to have some super cheap/simple plant based meals for times like now, where I’m very low on money. I’m currently living off bagels, pb&j, eggs, & tuna fish.” – Taylor
- “How can I curb cravings for non plant based things like meat & cheese? Why do I have cravings for meat and dairy?” – Liz
- “Easy/last minute meal ideas & things you should always have in your pantry?” – Taylor
- “How do you get adequate levels of taurine & B12?” – Jake
- “Best way to make it convenient, time wise?” -@poleandpropsper
- “The link between chia seeds, low blood pressure, and periods? I’m confused about it.” -@rainbowprojects
- “Any necessary supplements besides B12?” – @rainbowprojects
- “Thank you so much for sharing! Your posts are inspiring and relaxing to look at. I’d love any prep tips you have! What stays good cut in the fridge vs freezer? How long you’ve noticed things last. Also, anything I could bring for lunches when I don’t have the ability to heat food (extra points for no dairy, cashews, sesame seeds, or dates!) It’s been a struggle!” – Brittney
- “How many meals do you eat a day?” – Jessica
yOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
“How can I have a more plant based diet, and what does that process look like?”
On episode 2 of The Home with Willow Podcast, the topic is all about transitioning to a more plant based diet. I’ll be discussing my own 13 year process to becoming plant based (including all of the ups & downs that went along with it)!
Additionally, I’ll be talking a little bit about my top tips to make the process easier and turning it into a long lasting lifestyle change!
Next week, I’ll be taking questions from Facebook and Instagram to do a little Q & A session to answer all of your pressing plant based diet questions.
Continue reading “Episode 2 – Journey to a Plant Based Diet”